Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Yeah, about the weather...

So the weather changed again here in beautiful, fickle Massachusetts, and it is now frigging hot. Since I am working on a pair of woolen socks I am NOT happy about it. My hands get sticky, the needles (I work on metal DPNs size 0) get sticky and the yarn keeps getting stuck to them. Ick. Could we moderate the weather for knitters please? I would say a temperature of between 60 and 70 degrees, sunny, dry, with a bit of a breeze but not so bad that your yarn gets tangled when you knit outside. How does that sound? Oh, and no bugs either, please. They scare me and make me jump up, and losing a dozen stitches on a lace patterned sock is a pain in the... well, you know.
All those that are in favor of weather specifically geared towards knitters, say aye!

No comments:

 
hosting